Date(s) - 05/05/2020
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
The Putnam County (New York) Department of Health is planning a Drive-Thru COVID-19 diagnostic testing clinic on
Tuesday, May 5th from 11 am – 1:30 pm.
This is NOT antibody testing.
Testing supplies are limited and are open to the following:
– Must reside or work at an essential organization in Putnam County, NY with:
– a history of COVID-19 symptoms or
– current COVID-19 symptoms or
– a close contact to a positive case or
– be an essential worker with direct public contact, including but not limited to:
Janitorial or Cleaning
Anyone Working Directly with the Public
– Must complete the survey: http://ow.ly/3Bpn50zs7Ri and you will be called for an appointment.
DO NOT call the health department regarding this testing event. You must answer all questions in order to be eligible for testing.